- Red Quinoa is not only nutritional and delicious, it only takes about 10-15 minutes to cook.
- It complements salads, mixed vegetables, stir fry, soups and more!
Shipping & Delivery
HOW TO USE
- Measure 1 cup of quinoa to 2 cups of spring water (always use a 1:2 ratio)
- Add quinoa to a medium pan with spring water and our tarragon basil salt.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer on medium-low heat until all the water is absorbed.
- Allow the cooked, red quinoa to cool off for at least 5 minutes before eating.