Our Garbanzo Beans are low in fats but incredibly rich in plant based Iron, Fiber, Potassium, Copper , Magnesium and nutrients.
✓Rich in Iron, Fiber and Nutrients
~ Garbanzo Beans are also known as Chickpeas ~
Estimated Weight: 1 lb
- Soak the desired amount of garbanzo beans in spring water over night or speed-soak for an hour in hot water.
- Cook in a pot with spring water until beans are soft all the way through.
- Dry cooked garbanzo beans with a paper towel and add them into a cast iron pan with grapeseed oil.
- Cook until golden
- Sprinkle roasted garbanzo beans with our everything but the salt and tarragon basil salt while they're still hot and enjoy right away!
- Add cooked garbanzo beans to salads, stews, soups, or enjoy as they are.